- A weekly deadline was met with little drama and smiles all around.
- Coworkers and I hit a favorite lunch spot for laughs and a break.
- Actually got to leave work at the pre-holiday early-dismissal time, rather than being stuck tying up loose ends.
- Got in and out of the grocery store in record time.
- Came home to find one of my favorite magazines waiting for me in the mail.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Grace: Issue 46, Good Day, Sunshine
It's amazing what can happen when you just put it out there, into the world, that you need a reset. Because today, the stars aligned and everything sorted itself out.