Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Progress: Incremental

I guess it doesn't count for my own list if it's Mr. Spandrel who successfully grows the tomatoes.

With no vacations on the horizon, and a lack of area volcanoes, I'm not sure how feasible #54 is right now. (And heck, even #58, 69 and 70 are looking like 2009 at the earliest.)

On the plus side, specifically #37, I have been making more sandwiches, including last week's killer grilled cheese with asiago, havarti, tomato, basil, a drizzle of honey, all fried up to golden perfection.*

As for #46, I'm reasonably certain we've added 7 more recipes to our collection, mostly focusing on asparagus, zucchini and spinach.

With my new job, #39 is definitely advancing. I'm all about using my strengths, these days. Although I should also add weight training to the list, because my physical strength seems to be sapped (or maybe that's from the heat?).

And yes, I did do #74, although sadly, I don't have a photo of said gift. So you'll just have to take my word for it.




*Disclosure: I heard of this combo on Oprah, as she talked about her friend Gayle's obsession with sandwiches.

No comments: