- Pirogis, procured from Krakus Market, along with the last of the shop's kielbasa on Good Friday.
- A bite of that leftover potato pancake Mr Spandrel was enjoying, from Syrenka, a no-frills luncheonette that makes delicious Polish fare.
- An Easter egg hunt for the kids in attendance -- with the added challenge of more undersized eggs hidden away in little pocket spaces around the yard.
- Ham from Wegman's, which made grocery shopping oh so much easier.
- Carrot souffle, a buttery, sugary fluff that barely qualifies as a vegetable.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Grace: Issue 42, The Easter Feaster
Boy, did we have fun yesterday!