Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rest for the Weary

After last weekend, which aside from the fun with glass, involved four hours of turnpike driving and two 8-hour days of intense creative work, this weekend has been blissfully commitment-free.

Because the Eagles missed the Super Bowl, we're not really even tuning into that.

Plus, I've seemed to have come down with something, and it's sapping my strength and making it hard to get a good night's sleep.

So today is All About Ease (although Mr. Spandrel would argue that every day is all about ease, for me!). Despite this, I am determined to get a few things done. A bit of housecleaning. Some groceries. Think through a few designs for the beads I made last weekend. And just hang with Mr. Spandrel, taking it easy.

But if you're a Pittsburgh or Arizona fan, may the best team win!

No comments: