Thursday, November 1, 2007

Double Whammy!

Putting my money where my mouth is, like many other writers this month I will be participating in both NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo.

For those of you who don't like clicking links, that means that for the month of November, I am committed to making daily progress on a novel and a new blog post every day. Weekends included.

There, I've said it. Done. And done.

So now that I'm committed... here we go.

In lieu of posting my NaNoWriMo installments, I'll find some way to provide a daily progress report with a twist.

And of course in taking part in NaBloPoMo, you'll see at least one new post every day. Trust me, this won't just be a calendar exercise.

October 2007 marked the birth of my blog, so I consider November its gawky adolescence, marked by wacky ideas, experimentation, and growth spurts. (Minus the braces and crushing insecurity.)

For all of you who are participating in either event, I wish you 30 days of inspiration!

No comments: